Here are some of the services we offer. If you require custom work, or a service you require is not listed below, please contact us with your request and our staff will be happy to work with you!
- Residential Garage Doors
- Commercial Garage Doors
- Custom Garage Doors
- Garage Door Openers
- Damaged Panels & Windows
- Tracks, Springs, Cables & Rollers
- Door Openers
- Overall Inspection
- Parts Lubrication
- Hardware Adjustment & Tightening
- Track Adjustment & Levelling
Your residential or commercial garage door moves often, and there are a lot of moving parts in these garage doors. Because of that, regular maintenance is required. Our knowledgeable staff and skilled garage door service people are here to help you keep your doors working smoothly.
We offer service and repair on all of our products as well as products previouly installed by other companies.
Does My Garage Door Servicing?
We are here to help provide you with fast service for your garage door and its components. There are a few things you can watch for if you think you need servicing on your equipment:
- Check for broken springs and cables
- Check all the cables for broken strands
- Inspect the garage door rollers
- Make sure the tracks around the door are clear
- Inspect the weatherstripping around the door opening
- Open and close your door while listening for unfamiliar sounds
We want to help our customers by offereing fast, reliable service and maintenance for your garage door, door opener and door components.
Should you notice any issues with your door or door components, please contact us today for a free consultation.
Need more information?
Contact DoorTech Sudbury to discuss your garage door options and receive a free consultation.